Hey girlies! While the end of July brings us one step closer to going back to school, (eek!) I thought I’d take this opportunity to show you some of the things I’ve been lovng this month!
1. I have spent every possible moment in my new Sperry’s! The flower cutouts are so cute and you can’t beat the comfort of boat shoes. Plus, I got them on sale at Nordstrom! Score!
2. I recently purchased a trial size of both Benefit’s High Beam illuminator and Posie tint. I’ve been absolutely loving Posie! It gives a bright, yet natural flush. I’ve also been using it on my lips and finishing off with a Burt’s Bees lip balm.
3. I recently purchased this oxford, the J. Crew Stretch Classic, from J. Crew Factory. I love the fit of it! It works perfectly even for bustier girls, like me. I bought mine in mint, which I really like. But it appears to be unavailable. The shirt pictured is in aqua.
4. I’ve been snacking on (re: hoarding) these yummy cookies from CVS. They’re soft baked brownie cookies (YUM!) with white chocolate chips. Though I typically don’t like white chocolate, these are to die for!
5. Finally, I’ve been loving these oil absorbing sheets, also from CVS. I have a long walk to work in the morning and I’m usually more than a little oily by the time I get to the office. These babies really get the job done, and at only a fraction of the cost of the similar Clean and Clear product!
Have you tried any of these products? What did you think? What are your July favorites? Let me know in the comments below!
Here we go!
1. Gum or mints?
Mints, without a doubt. I have always been a gum smacker. It’s something I’m very self concious about but I can’t seem to control it. I know it annoys people, so I tend to stay away from gum. Also, I feel like chewing gum just puts off a bad vibe in general. Plus, have you tried dinner mints?! They’re delicious! I have a jar of them on my desk at work (for the customers) and I seriously just spend all day munching on them.
2. Tea or Coffee?
Tea! I’ve never been a coffee drinker. I’ve disliked it for as long as I can remember. I know that no one drinks it for the taste but seriously, how can anyone stand it? I also hate the smell of coffee, so living on top of a Starbucks for all of Freshman year was less than fun. But I just bought a new tea at TJ Maxx the other day that I can’t wait to try out!
3. Fruits or Veggies?
I really love both, but I’d have to say fruits.I prefer raw fruits and cooked veggies, so fruits are just easier for me. There’s a strike going on at my local grocery chain, so I’ve had to branch out to other stores and expand my produce horizons. Fortunately, I’ve re-discovered kiwis in all of their delicious glory!
4. TV or Movies?
I’d have to say TV, not that I watch a whole lot of it. But when decide between the two, I usually find myself saying I don’t have enough time to watch a whole movie. (Then I get sucked into a six hour House of Cards marathon so I guess it’s an imperfect system.)
5. Candles or Diffusers?
I prefer candles, but I can’t have them at school. I’ve been loving Yankee Candle’s ‘Golden Sands’ this summer! Honestly, I find that the reed or oil diffusers don’t really work. They lose their scent very quickly. I do really like the Bath and Body Works wall plugins. I use those at school. I can’t wait to pick out a new scent for the fall!
What do you think? Do you agree with my favorites? Let me know in the comments!