Hey girlies! While the end of July brings us one step closer to going back to school, (eek!) I thought I’d take this opportunity to show you some of the things I’ve been lovng this month!
1. I have spent every possible moment in my new Sperry’s! The flower cutouts are so cute and you can’t beat the comfort of boat shoes. Plus, I got them on sale at Nordstrom! Score!
2. I recently purchased a trial size of both Benefit’s High Beam illuminator and Posie tint. I’ve been absolutely loving Posie! It gives a bright, yet natural flush. I’ve also been using it on my lips and finishing off with a Burt’s Bees lip balm.
3. I recently purchased this oxford, the J. Crew Stretch Classic, from J. Crew Factory. I love the fit of it! It works perfectly even for bustier girls, like me. I bought mine in mint, which I really like. But it appears to be unavailable. The shirt pictured is in aqua.
4. I’ve been snacking on (re: hoarding) these yummy cookies from CVS. They’re soft baked brownie cookies (YUM!) with white chocolate chips. Though I typically don’t like white chocolate, these are to die for!
5. Finally, I’ve been loving these oil absorbing sheets, also from CVS. I have a long walk to work in the morning and I’m usually more than a little oily by the time I get to the office. These babies really get the job done, and at only a fraction of the cost of the similar Clean and Clear product!
Have you tried any of these products? What did you think? What are your July favorites? Let me know in the comments below!